You will focus on the specific challenges and issues faced by senior women as you progress through your career.
Participants will hear from inspirational female leaders who will share their own leadership journeys, on this programme which is held once a year.
Debate, discuss and reflect
- The unique skills and benefits that senior women bring to an organisation
- Preparing to progress within a male dominated organisation and the cultural differences that directly affect women
- Exploring the barriers and enablers that women face when seeking senior leadership roles
- The leadership challenges that come with leading out of your comfort zone, and the complexity of decision-making
- Ways to increase self-confidence and resilience
- Handling the concerns involved with going for promotion
- Ways for organisations to nurture their women leaders and unlock their full potential.
Meet leaders from all walks of life
You'll develop your leadership alongside other senior leaders, from diverse backgrounds. We are meticulous in our selection process to guarantee full cross-sector diversity and ensure your peers are at the same point in their leadership development.
Explore our other programmes
We also offer residential programmes for Emerging Strategic , Developing and Experienced Leaders and Live-Online programmes for Emerging Strategic Leaders and Developing Strategic Leaders, as well as Bespoke Programmes.
NEXT PROGRAMME DATES AND FEES
Part One: Wednesday 24 March - Friday 26 March 2021
Location: Part One will be delivered 'live' online.
Part Two: 23 - 24 September 2021
Location: Part Two will be held in-person at Cumberland Lodge, Windsor Great Park.
Bursaries: We have a number of bursaries available to support applicants from not-for-profit sectors. Please contact us for more information.
Enquiries: Please call us on 01753 830202 or email Marion for further information.
Senior Vice President, People - Virgin Atlantic