This programme assists those progressing towards more senior leadership positions to develop their strategic thinking.
Your leadership has expanded across broader areas of the organisation’s business. All participants aim to continue their leadership journey to the most senior strategic positions, and have been identified as having the potential to do so.
The programme is held three times a year and comprises of two parts.
Debate, discuss and reflect
- the difference between strategic and operational leadership
- how to cope with divided loyalties to both the organisation, and to your people
- the impact of one’s decisions and preparing for even tougher decisions
- issues that you may not agree with but are responsible for making happen
- the importance of developing, and looking after those at levels below strategic and operational leadership
- facilitating and implementing change without knowing all the information
- the challenge of balancing the delivery of results and high performance with support for individual staff and their issues
- the ambition to take on greater responsibility and a new senior role in the future against delivering high quality results in the present.
Meet leaders from all walks of life
You'll develop your leadership alongside other senior leaders, from diverse backgrounds. We are meticulous in our selection process to guarantee full cross-sector diversity and ensure your peers are at the same point in their leadership development.
Explore our other programmes
We also offer residential programmes for Emerging Strategic Leaders, Experienced Leaders and Women in Leadership and Live-Online programmes for Emerging Strategic Leaders and Developing Strategic Leaders, as well as Bespoke Programmes.
NEXT PROGRAMME DATES AND FEES
Part One: Wednesday 06 - Friday 08 October 2021
Location: St George's House, Windsor Castle
Part Two: Thursday 10 - Friday 11 March 2022
Location: Cumberland Lodge, Windsor Great Park
Price: £4,575 (including all meals and accommodation)
Bursaries: We have a number of bursaries available to support applicants from not-for-profit sectors. Please contact us for more information.
Enquiries: Please call us on 01753 830202 or email Marion for further information.
Additional Programme Dates: There is also the option to begin a residential version of the programme in February or June, and a Live-Online version of the programme in November or April.
Rich cross-sectoral environment
Paul Kahn | President, Communications & Connectivity | Cobham Plc
Returning to the rich cross-sectoral environment of Windsor really helped in honing and clarifying the language and messaging I was using, as well as the way I framed my interactions at work.
We would love to hear from you
Please call us on 01753 830202 or register below for one of our team to contact you: