The Leadership Academy supports alumni, post-programme, by offering new leadership knowledge and practical solutions to leadership challenges.
The Academy takes an active and practical approach by building on the learning from our programmes. It offers alumni the opportunity to engage in themed leadership events, which provide practical insights and opportunities for discussion and reflection, with like-minded peers.
The Academy offers opportunities in the following formats:
- Masterclasses – events which focus on key leadership themes and include an element of academic content
- Workshops – events that provide intensive discussion and activity around a leadership theme
- Special Interest Group Sessions - a network of people with common experiences and interests who come together to discuss current leadership issues in their field.
- Coaching - a series of quality one-to-one confidential conversations aimed at maximising your own performance.
The Academy expects those attending events to realise strategic outcomes, such as:
- Expanding leadership capability with like-minded peers
- The ability to contend with specific pressures and anxieties, when leading through complex times
- The courage to make difficult decisions in an environment of changing priorities, circumstances and ethical direction
- Opportunity to reflect upon and transfer the learning to their work environment.
We would love to hear from you
Please call us on 01753 830202 or register below for one of our team to contact you: