Continue to develop your leadership skills on a one-to-one basis, post-programme.
For many alumni, participation in our programmes is the start of a development journey. In order to support this, we have put in place a coaching scheme which is underpinned by the ethos and principles that are so evident within our programmes. The scheme is open to all our alumni and is designed to support you at key points in your career, whether you attended a programme recently or some time ago.
What is coaching?
Coaching is a series of quality one-to-one confidential conversations, aimed at unlocking your potential, developing key skills and thereby maximising your own performance.
Why might you need a coach?
Coaching discussions are always designed around individual needs, but common requests come from individuals who wish to:
- increase their confidence or self-awareness
- enhance their performance or have greater empowerment
- think about their career direction
- work on an aspect of their wellbeing
- work on their leadership style
- explore changes in their organisation that require them to work in a different way
- work on a problem or relationship issue
- fill a greater leadership role in society
- work on their goals set at the end of a programme
The Windsor Leadership Coaching Scheme
Our scheme offers:
- six face-to-face or online coaching sessions of up to 90 minutes over a timeframe of 6 – 9 months
- a choice of executive coaches from our list of professionals who regularly work with Windsor Leadership and follow our guiding principles – the Windsor Way
- a ‘chemistry’ meeting to ensure you select the right coach for you
The cost of having a coach is £4,000. All profits from this scheme go into our Bursary Fund, which supplies financial support to leaders from all sectors not normally able to afford our programmes, including those from the charity sector.
Find out more
If you would like to discuss the scheme or be introduced to our coaches directly, please email Liz Ward, Alumni Relationship Manager, or call 01753 839734.
If you would like to discuss your specific coaching needs please email Jonathan Story, COO, or call 01753 839735.
Upcoming programme: 10 - 12 February 2021 (Developing Leaders Programme)
Please call us on 01753 830 202 or register below for one of our team to contact you: