Our alumni network gives you access to the people and resources you need to support you on your leadership journey.
Our alumni are a fascinating mix of senior leaders who are all connected by a shared Windsor Leadership experience. Our footprint reaches across all sectors and most continents, so you benefit from a constantly growing global network of over 3,000 like-minded people.
We are also delighted to have welcomed many double and triple alumni back to Windsor over the years to complete our different programme levels.
Signing up to the complimentary Alumni Portal will ensure you enjoy the full benefits of being an alumnus, which include:
- Access to a global network of like-minded peers
- Invitations to attend events such as Breakfast Briefings, the Leadership Debate and other networking opportunities
- Connecting with other senior leaders for mentoring opportunities
- Engaging in continued professional development via our Leadership Academy - open only to Windsor Leadership alumni
- Joining a Working Group to debate and discuss your leadership challenges
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest leadership news and opportunities via regular e-newsletters.
Please email Liz or call her on 01753 839734 if you would like to find out more about the benefits of being an alumnus.
CEO, Puma Energy
Upcoming programme: 10 - 12 February 2021 (Developing Leaders Programme)
Please call us on 01753 830 202 or register below for one of our team to contact you: