This workshop, which complements our Women in Leadership programme, will focus on empowering senior female leaders. Taking a practical approach to dealing with gender issues, it will provide an exclusive environment to reflect on the challenges women face today and seek to support female leaders to lead with confidence, clarity and courage.
Who is it for?
Designed for women at all stages of their leadership journey, this workshop complements our Women in Leadership programme, but is equally suitable as a stand-alone for those who haven’t completed the programme.
The day is comprised of a series of speaker sessions in the morning, with an interactive Q & A. Following a lunchtime screen break, the afternoon focuses on facilitated breakout groups, where characteristic Windsor Leadership conversations take place, under Chatham House Rule.
What will be gained from attending?
Business and Organisational Benefits
- Consider your challenges in the light of those from different sectors and discover how your organisation might learn from them
- Explore how you might build a flourishing environment for yourself and other female leaders in your workplace
- Discover the power of enabling open, honest and frank conversations around female progression
Key Individual Benefits
- Experience the characteristic safe space offered on our programmes and reflect on the difficult leadership challenges that come with leading out of your comfort zone
- Renew your confidence, energy and commitment to fulfil your role amongst a plethora of competing priorities
- Expand your support network and recognise the value of introducing balance and boundaries at work and home.
WORKSHOP DATE & PRICE
Date: 29 November 2023
Venue: Online, Zoom
Times: 10.00 – 15.30
Chair: Kate Ellis, Chair, Oil and Pipelines Agency
- Debra Allcock Tyler, Chief Executive Officer, Directory of Social Change
- The Very Revd Catherine Ogle, Dean of Winchester
We have a number of bursaries available to support applicants from not-for-profit sectors. Please contact us for more information.
Secure your place: