The Emerging Strategic Leaders Programme is for senior operational leaders who have the potential, ability and ambition to reach strategic leadership positions.
This residential programme is held five times a year and comprises of two parts.
Debate, discuss and reflect
- individual leadership challenges and ways to resolve them with a diverse cross-section of leaders
- develop an understanding of the current and future demands of leadership
- consider what organisations and society will demand from you as a leader in the future
- help develop the wisdom and insight to make good decisions at difficult times
- gain a greater understanding of different operational cultures across society and how to think differently in your own organisation or sector.
Meet leaders from all walks of life
You'll develop your leadership alongside other senior leaders, from diverse backgrounds. We are meticulous in our selection process to guarantee full cross-sector diversity and ensure your peers are at the same point in their leadership development.
Explore our other programmes
We also offer residential programmes for Developing Leaders, Experienced Leaders and Women in Leadership and Live-Online programmes for Emerging Strategic Leaders and Developing Strategic Leaders, as well as Bespoke Programmes.
NEXT PROGRAMME DATES AND FEES
Part One: Monday 21 June - Friday 25 June 2021
Location: St George’s House, Windsor Castle
Part Two: Thursday 09 December - Friday 10 December 2021
Location: Cumberland Lodge, Windsor Great Park
Price: £5,985 (including all meals and accommodation)
Bursaries: We have a number of bursaries available to support applicants from not-for-profit sectors. Please contact us for more information.
Enquiries: Please call us on 01753 830202 or email Marion for further information.
Additional Programme Dates: There is also the option to begin a residential version of the programme in September and November, and a Live-Online version of the programme in July and October, more details about these dates can be found on our 2021 calendar.
CEO, Bank of London and the Middle East
We would love to hear from you
Please call us on 01753 830202 or register below for one of our team to contact you: