The Emerging Strategic Leaders Programme is for senior operational leaders who have the potential, ability and ambition to reach strategic leadership positions.
Held five times a year, each Emerging Strategic Leaders Programme is made up of a five day residential course, followed by a two day Part Two, six months later.
Debate, discuss and reflect
- individual leadership challenges and ways to resolve them with a diverse cross-section of leaders
- develop an understanding of the current and future demands of leadership
- consider what organisations and society will demand from you as a leader in the future
- help develop the wisdom and insight to make good decisions at difficult times
- gain a greater understanding of different operational cultures across society and how to think differently in your own organisation or sector.
Meet leaders from all walks of life
You'll develop your leadership alongside other senior leaders, from diverse backgrounds. We are meticulous in our selection process to guarantee full cross-sector diversity and ensure your peers are at the same point in their leadership development.
Explore our other programmes
NEXT PROGRAMME DATES AND FEES
Part One: Wednesday 24 - Friday 26 February 2021
Location: Part One will be delivered ‘live’ online via Zoom.
Part Two: Wednesday 29 September - Friday 01 October 2021
Location: Part Two will be delivered in-person at Cumberland Lodge.
Price: £5,985 (including all meals and accommodation)
Bursaries: We have a number of bursaries available to support applicants from not-for-profit sectors. Please contact us for more information.
Enquiries: Please call us on 01753 830202 or email Marion for further information.
CEO, Bank of London and the Middle East
Upcoming programme: 10 - 12 February 2021 (Developing Leaders Programme)
Please call us on 01753 830 202 or register below for one of our team to contact you: