We’ve witnessed a sizable shift in employee expectations with the arrival of Gen Z. Those from upcoming generations can have different expectations and motivations in the workplace. The challenges are often nuanced, and expectations or assumptions on both sides can cause friction, impacting our ability to open up to new ways of thinking and working.
There is a wealth of untapped talent and creativity in younger generations that it will be crucial for organisations to engage with over the coming years. But with greater personal choice, AI advances and factors like social mobility and inequality, it can be harder to find the right talent to work within our organisations, as some individuals reject the established ways of approaching work and their careers.
Join us as we consider how we might build a work culture that embraces both the challenges and opportunities head-on and how supporting employees, by enabling them to have a voice in the organisation, can create an environment that encourages them to stay.
The day is comprised of a series of speaker sessions in the morning, with an interactive Q & A. Following a lunchtime break with opportunities for networking, the afternoon focuses on facilitated breakout groups, where characteristic Windsor Leadership conversations take place, under Chatham House Rule.
Benefits of attending
- consider the challenges and opportunities that new generations bring, and discover how your organisation might learn from them
- explore how you might build a flourishing, diverse environment, for those of all ages in your workplace
- discover the power of enabling open, honest and frank conversations around different expectations and career progression
- experience the characteristic safe space offered on our programmes and reflect on the difficult leadership challenges that come with leading out of your comfort zone.
WORKSHOP DATE & PRICE
Date: 12 June 2024
Location: London - Venue TBC
Times: 10.00 – 15.30
- £349 early bird place if you book by 12 April 2024
We have a number of bursaries available to support applicants from not-for-profit sectors. Please contact us for more information.
Secure your place: