Trusted Leadership: Building a Culture of Belonging
Leadership Academy Workshop
After a year of upheaval, we invite you to join us to explore life through different lenses and consider the value of inclusivity in building organisational strength, resilience and wellbeing for all.
By focussing on creating psychological safety* and tapping into the rich and varied seams of lived experience that already exist within your organisation, we will consider how embracing inclusivity will enable trust, confidence and creativity to flourish.
Join us to learn the value of being able to step back and objectively observe the challenges using the different perspectives that already exist in your workforce.
Who is it for?
This event is designed for organisational leaders, as well as those responsible for the development of diversity and inclusivity in their organisation. It will offer practical input and help you craft a post-pandemic plan of action for moving the D&I agenda forward in your organisation. The workshop is suitable for alumni and any interested colleagues they may wish to nominate.
Benefits of attending
- explore current challenges and take inclusivity to the next stage in your organisation
- stimulate thinking through knowledge exchange in a safe and inclusive environment
- listen to first-hand experiences and personal reflections on inclusivity from experienced senior leaders
- obtain practical insights to support inclusion, encourage belonging and create a safe space
- meet with those at all levels from a variety of sectors in our facilitated breakout rooms
- commit to further development of an action plan
- build a network of supportive senior leaders across sectors
- enable the delivery of lasting change in your organisation.
*Psychological safety is a belief that one will not be punished or humiliated for speaking up with ideas, questions, concerns or mistakes.
WORKSHOP DATE & PRICE
Date: 14 July 2021
Venue: Online, Zoom
Times: 10.00 – 14.45
- £195 early bird price if you book by 31 May 2021
We have a number of bursaries available to support applicants from not-for-profit sectors. Please contact us for more information.
To book please email Marion Joys, Client Relationship Manager or call 01753 839737.