Taking Risks in Leadership - Rethinking Strategic Direction
Leadership Academy Workshop
The ongoing pandemic has generated an unprecedented level of uncertainty, forcing leaders to re-think strategic direction and how to manage stakeholder relationships.
Coronavirus has changed how we deliver products and services as well as our resources, our culture and objectives. But as we enter a new normal, how should we adapt? There is risk in embracing change, but is there a greater risk in doing nothing?
Senior leaders looking for new direction, to develop fresh initiatives or a revitalised sense of purpose, can use this one-day workshop to explore and reflect on the challenges of the new normal, with other senior leaders from different sectors.
Over the past year, many alumni have commented on how the relentless pace of the pandemic has not given them the time or space to think clearly. This workshop offers both, as well as insights from guest speakers, diversity of thought, and stimulating conversations in breakout groups.
Join us as we challenge you to think differently about how you lead, who you are leading and the direction in which you are going.
- Insight sessions with two senior leaders openly sharing their personal experiences of repositioning and resetting strategic direction
- A chance to push yourself and ask difficult questions in a safe and confidential environment
- An opportunity to network with leaders from different sectors who share similar challenges
- An option of breakout sessions tailored towards your needs
WORKSHOP DATE & PRICE
Date: 11 May 2021
Venue: Online, Zoom
Times: 10.00 – 14.45
- £195 early bird price if you book by 31 March 2021
We have a number of bursaries available to support applicants from not-for-profit sectors. Please contact us for more information.
To book please email Marion Joys, Client Relationship Manager or call 01753 839737.