Leading the Recovery: Supporting Mental Health and Wellbeing
Leadership Academy Workshop in Partnership with the Priory Group
The pandemic has significantly impacted all our lives, and in the aftermath of trauma like this, successful recovery doesn’t simply happen and is often not linear.
As we focus on leading the recovery, how might we as leaders build our own resilience and emotional strength, whilst also providing a framework to actively support the mental health and wellbeing of those we work with?
This workshop will combine our expertise with that of the Priory Group, one of the most recognised leaders in the mental health and wellbeing field. During the day you will be invited to discuss and learn from the challenges and experiences faced by leaders from different sectors. There will also be space to reflect on your own wellbeing.
Who is it for?
This event is designed for individual leaders, as well as those responsible for the development of positive mental health and wellbeing in their organisation. Primarily for alumni, there are also limited spaces for guests and interested colleagues.
What will be gained from attending?
- enable the identification of current mental health and wellbeing challenges in your organisation and highlight areas requiring development
- obtain practical insights to support wellbeing, enable resilience and create a safe space in your organisation to have conversations about mental health and wellbeing
- learn from other’s experiences to enable you to implement lasting change
- explore solutions specific to your organisation
- empower your senior leaders to deliver lasting change in the way mental health and wellbeing is supported in your organisation.
Key Individual Benefits
- listen to expert insights from leading practitioner/s at the Priory Group and personal reflections from senior leaders
- meet with leaders from a variety of sectors in our facilitated interactive breakout rooms, share your challenges and gain further understanding in a safe and inclusive environment
- develop a mental health and wellbeing personal action plan.
You can find out more about the impact of COVID-19 on mental health in this film produced by Priory Healthcare. The Priory Group are partnering with us to deliver this mental health and wellbeing workshop.
WORKSHOP DATE & PRICE
Date: 09 November 2021
Venue: Online, Zoom
Times: 10.00 – 15.00
Contributors will include:
- Dr Ed Burns, Consultant Psychiatrist, the Priory Group
- Debra Longsdale, Therapy Services Director, the Priory Group
- RAdm (Retd) Bob Tarrant CB, Director, Bonaventure Associates
- £195 early bird price if you book by 30 September 2021
We have a number of bursaries available to support applicants from not-for-profit sectors. Please contact us for more information.
Secure your place:
Please click on the link below to book a place or email Liz Ward, Alumni Relationship Manager, 01753 839734.
We would love to hear from you
Please call us on 01753 830202 or register below for one of our team to contact you: