Join us for this one-day workshop as we explore life through different lenses and consider the value of leading inclusively to build organisational strength, resilience and wellbeing for all.
During the day we will unpack how, in this brave new world, we might see with greater clarity and spotlight challenges in order to purposely adapt how we behave and lead.
By focussing on creating learning cultures, fostering psychological safety*, and tapping into rich seams of lived experience, we will reflect on how embracing inclusivity can build trust, and a culture in which people thrive and organisations flourish.
Who is it for?
The workshop is designed for organisational leaders who are responsible for decision making at a senior level, and is suitable for alumni, HR leaders, plus any interested colleagues alumni may wish to nominate.
What will be gained from attending?
Business and Organisational Benefits
- recognise what needs to be different in 2022 and beyond, with regards to cultures of belonging
- obtain practical and evidence-based insights to support cultures of trust and belonging and create a safe space for you to have conversations about your leadership role in this work
- learn from other’s experiences to enable you to implement lasting change
- empower your senior leaders to deliver lasting change in the way you role model and embody new ways of leading.
Key Individual Benefits
- stimulate thinking through knowledge exchange and evidence-based perspectives from two experienced leadership practitioners
- listen to first-hand experiences and personal reflections on inclusivity from experienced senior leaders from multiple sectors
- work with leaders from a variety of sectors in our facilitated interactive breakout rooms, to share your challenges and gain further understanding of ‘what works’ in a safe and inclusive environment
- explore new ways of leading to enable the delivery of lasting change in your organisation.
*Psychological safety is a belief that one will not be punished or humiliated for speaking up with ideas, questions, concerns or mistakes.
WORKSHOP DATE & PRICE
Date: 10 May 2022
Venue: Online, Zoom
Times: 10.00 – 15.30
The workshop will be led by:
- Vijaya Nath
- Roger Kline
- £195 early bird price if you book by 01 April 2022
We have a number of bursaries available to support applicants from not-for-profit sectors. Please contact us for more information.
Secure your place:
Please click on the link below to book a place or email Liz Ward, Alumni Relationship Manager, 01753 839734.
We would love to hear from you
Please call us on 01753 830202 or register below for one of our team to contact you: