The rapid growth in hybrid and flexible working practices has been greater than anyone might have predicted. The potential positive impacts for many individuals, in terms of their wellbeing and work/life balance, have been well established and documented.
However, in some organisations, leaders are now finding that they need to address questions around:
- Whether those in their first few years of work are missing out on incidental learning and role modelling from senior colleagues
- The unspoken value of face-to-face interaction with colleagues and its effect on loneliness, wellbeing, shared learning, and mutual support.
- Leaders' ability to effectively check in on the mental health of their employees.
Join us as we examine the world of hybrid and flexible working and consider how values around authenticity, inspiration, empathy, and motivation, can impact on our sense of togetherness whilst working remotely.
Exploring the new rules of engagement at work, we will consider the subtle nuances that can release more effective behaviours – both for yourself and those you lead.
The day is comprised of a series of speaker sessions in the morning, with an interactive Q & A. Following a lunchtime screen break, the afternoon focuses on facilitated breakout groups, where characteristic Windsor Leadership conversations take place, under Chatham House Rule.
Benefits of attending
- enable the identification of the current challenges in new working practices
- empower your senior leaders to deliver lasting change in the effectiveness of hybrid and flexible working in your organisation
- engage with leaders from a variety of sectors in our facilitated interactive rooms, share your challenges and gain further understanding in a safe and inclusive environment
- renew your confidence, energy and commitment to fulfil your role amongst a plethora of competing priorities.
WORKSHOP DATE & PRICE
Date: 24 April 2024
Venue: Online, Zoom
Times: 10.00 – 15.30
- £195 early bird place if you book by 23 February 2024
We have a number of bursaries available to support applicants from not-for-profit sectors. Please contact us for more information.
Secure your place: